Landlord Certificates

Gas Safety Certificates


Who Has to Get a Gas Safety (CP12) Certificate?

UK landlords with gas appliances and fittings - including central heating, boilers and flues - must conduct an annual safety check conducted by a Gas Safe engineer. If you are unsure whether the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998) applies to you, you can find out on the government's Health And Safety Executive (HSE) website.

If you are a landlord however, it is very likely that these laws do apply to you. You must keep record of the safety check for two years and supply new tenants with a copy of the certificate before they move in and within 28 days of
completing a new check.

  • Gas Safe Registered Engineer
  • Digitally Accessible Certificate
  • Lead Time from 2 Working Days

Call now to arrange!



Book Now

Please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch